FAQ Video Editing Dedicated Server
Top-Notch Dedicated Server for Video Editing
Video editors all over the world can appreciate great software to make their jobs much more efficient and downright easier. This is why there are dedicated servers just for video editing, and we think BlueServers has got that covered for you, being the industry-leading pioneers of multi-faceted servers for different uses (which include video editing, per se).
But why are BlueServers the best video editing server options, you ask? Well, you've come to the right place as we will discuss further why video editing servers are even needed in the space—whether you are rendering 3D models, transferring large files, etc.
Great Benefits of Renting Dedicated Server for Video Editing
As previously mentioned, renting high-performance servers has quite a handful of benefits, especially if you're a high-caliber editor yourself. Some of them are:
- Economic Efficiency. In any endeavor, thinking about the long game is always the smartest way to go about your business. In the video editing space, renting rather than outright buying the high-cost servers will not only save you money but also eliminate the possibility that you'll not be using unwanted features that come with the more expensive one-off purchases.
- Increased Rendering Speed. With deadlines being so crucial in the video editing space, render speed is of utmost priority—which BlueServers, fortunately, offers with its video editing servers. When rendering and decoding high-octane files and 3D models, our servers have some of the fastest speeds in the industries, rivaling GeForce and AMD's graphical prowess.
- Improved Multithreading. BlueServers' dedicated servers for video editing have prime features like parallel processing and efficient resource utilization that greatly give editors the edge when dealing with a project. Thanks to their much-improved multithreading software, responsiveness is spot on, and high-demand projects have the potential scalability to progress much more naturally throughout the development process.
- Custom Hardware Configurations. Whether you are sporting a previous generation processor or an older graphics processing unit, BlueServers will see that your specifications will render and run properly depending on the hardware you are using.
- Software Flexibility. Just like how BlueServers can be flexible with the editors' hardware, any software you are using when you edit video is also a feat that the dedicated servers for video editing can properly sustain.
- Guaranteed Uninterrupted Operation. Sometimes, an uninterrupted connection is overlooked in video editing—especially during uploads and transfers. BlueServers' servers are up to date and have DDoS protection that shields any unwanted attacks that can potentially hinder your productivity.
- High Bandwidth. In today's digital age of videos that can go for up to gigabytes of data storage in 4K output, it's important for video editing servers to have manageable bandwidth for editors to work with. BlueServers' high bandwidth offers just that, and it can go for up to 25 to 50 Mbps of data!
Why Choose Video Editing Server from BlueServers?
If, for whatever reason, you are still not convinced that BlueServers is the ideal choice for your video processing needs, then perhaps the below benefits will convince you:
Configuration Options: With the increasing number of new GPUs and processors, it's hard for most ideal server companies to keep up with the high demand for power and performance. The market also has a hard time keeping up with the costs, which is where BlueServers can help by adjusting their dedicated servers for video editing to cater to older developer kits. And if you
happen to have these high-octane machines, a config option is also available to you.
High-performance servers: Simply put, BlueServers perform exactly as advertised. With DDoS protection, high transfer rates, and bandwidths, it's hard to pass on such features, considering that your workload as an editor will drastically improve.
Reasonable prices: Prices range from the affordable $59.00/mo. or the more complete packages for up to $550.00/mo.
Order a dedicated server for video editing now!