FAQ Video Transcoding Dedicated Server
Top-Notch Dedicated Server for Video Transcoding
We understand that there are different formats for video uploads and edits. Therefore, we have a high-performance transcoding server to achieve reliable and fast connections for people who upload files online, especially in video formats.
With so many services nowadays, it's hard to separate the 'okay' servers from the great ones. We're here to prove BlueServers is your ideal choice with its benefits in mind.
Unique Benefits of Renting Dedicated Server for Video Transcoding
Renting a dedicated server for video transcoding has a ton of advantages, and they are:
- Affordability. We all know that saving a buck or two for great value is always appreciated, so renting is always recommended for transcoding. It's not like you'll be transcoding all the time, as outright purchases don't make as much sense as renting!
- Increased Rendering Speed. Saving money is one thing, but what about time? That's right! Our video transcoding server guarantees that rendering speeds are as fast as bullets when uploading and transcoding. You won't need to wait minutes or hours just for one video to go into video processing mode!
- Improved Multithreading. You're transcoding multiple video files simultaneously and trying to meet a deadline! Have you experienced this? Our much-improved multithreading technology ensures that your RAM is used efficiently without lags and holdbacks when transcoding.
- Custom Hardware Configurations. Whether you're sporting an old graphics processing unit (GPU), limited data storage, or the latest model from Nvidia, our hardware config and specs won't deter your experience when transcoding videos.
- Software Flexibility. Who says we only focus on the hardware? We know that editing and transcoding software come in bunches these days! No matter which of these software you use, it's a guarantee that compatibility won't be an issue.
- Guaranteed Uninterrupted Operation. Would it be perfect when you're working on transcoding a video without unwanted interruptions and unlimited scalability? Well, you're in luck because our DDoS protection software ensures that no third party is bombarding you with attacks that will hinder your productivity.
- High Bandwidth. Speed is the name of the game, and our bandwidth can go as high as 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps, which goes beyond market expectations and other competitors who provide similar dedicated servers for video transcoding (talk about fast)!
Why Choose Video Transcoding Server from BlueServers?
If you're somehow still not convinced of BlueServers' amazing features and industry-leading technology, here are a few more reasons why you should go for us:
Server Locations. Globalization has arrived! No matter where you are, we've got you covered! We offer our services and server for multimedia transcoding to countries like Estonia, Cyprus, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, and many more!
Configuration Options. As mentioned, software, hardware, or even price configurations are very flexible here, and we understand your needs and must meet them as much as we can!
Pocket-friendly prices. Our prices range from the affordable $59.00/mo to the complete package of $550.00/mo.
Rent a high-quality dedicated server for video transcoding from us now!