Linux Dedicated Servers Features
When do you need a Dedicated Server with Linux OS?
There are a few marks during your business journey when you might think of switching to a dedicated server.
- There are too many visitors and too much traffic on your website. Simple as it gets. Not every VPS can chew a few Gbits of data per second, that’s why you need to upgrade. Do you agree that it’s better to pay a little bit extra but worry not that your website goes down due to an overwhelmingly good marketing campaign?
- SEO rank. On typical shared hosting, you usually share your IP with various users of the hosting provider and you don’t know what those guys are even doing. Let’s imagine that they are partially sending spam, not because they are bad people, it’s just that they have not optimized their marketing campaigns properly. Your website would be affected as much as theirs, because Google thinks that you are a part of this company and lower your position as well.
- Sensitive data. Quite an obvious reason. Imagine you’re a healthcare startup and you need to obey HIPPA compliance if you work in the US. It says that your data needs to be stored on a separate server. How you can achieve this with shared hosting or VPS? You can’t.
Why you should rent Linux dedicated server from BlueServers
Ordering a server from us comes with a lot of benefits including but not limited to:
- 1 and 10 Gbit ports.
- NVMe, SSD and HDD storage for a specific tasks.
- Server grade hardware.
- 5 locations to choose from including Sweden, Estonia, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Netherlands.
- 24/7 English-speaking support
- Free IPv6
- An extensive amount of payment methods including crypto.
If you want to order a server you can do it via the website or connect with our team via LiveChat. Let’s work together!
Reviews Linux Dedicated Servers
FAQ Linux Dedicated Servers
Latest articles Linux Dedicated Servers
Judging from our experience as a hosting provider and cumulative hosting experience we can state that managing a database is one of the utmost important tasks in the administration of the server. If you’re not a super experienced fella who can tweak it straight from the command line or terminal it is highly advisable to choose something from the net that offers various software for Database Administration.
Everyone big company out there knows that relying on the 3rd party email vendors is something that is unacceptable in terms of security. Still a lot of them are using those vendors or even if they are using their own solution they host it on shared hosting or other types of shared services out there. It is highly not advisable to do that since highly sensitive data can become in the possession of hackers or other pesky individuals, which can eventually lead to court and significant fines.